2.26.2011

currently reading

i have recently finished another philippa gregory book...i'm easily caught up in her historical fiction!

  


i have also begun rereading one of my all time favorite books...now is a good time to revisit it because of my 5 day-a-week yoga practice.  i am reading this at my leisure so i can absorb all the details since often i discover something new with each reading and i want to take the time to reflect on it in depth.



and my current reading selection is keeping me on the edge.  unexpectedly, it is paralleling some mental and emotional themes i am trying to focus on through my yoga practice while reestablishing my love of nature and my desire to do more outdoors.  (i'm still not sure i could watch the movie)

 


images via google images

No comments:

Post a Comment