3.02.2011

well hello...

it's been a busy week so far...networking and errands (for my business) on monday.  meeting on tuesday (i'm considering going back to school) followed by dinner and drinks with my dear friend, rachel.  she is retuning to ohio to be a discovery lawyer for the 23rd largest law firm in the world (they represent clients like google, for example)...i'd say that's a pretty awesome accomplishment after passing the bar 7 months ago and graduating from law school 9 months ago.  she rocks!!

so today, it's back to yoga, sewing, paperwork and then date night!  the weather has been amazing lately and i hope it stays this way for my first 5k on saturday with my other bestie, kari.  wishing my office looked a bit like this though...



via cassandra and originally found here

No comments:

Post a Comment